Tennis & Netball Court Experts
Construction of new:
- Tennis courts
- Netball courts
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball courts
Re-surface of all courts:
- Re-surface of courts with fibre mesh netting for a stronger surface and delaying re-appearing of cracks.
- Rubber interlayer a luxury option that reduces wear and tear on joints, muscles and tendons.
Court Renovations and Rebuilds:
- Renovations of tennis court fence, re-placing of wire mesh, re-painting of fence poles, repair / re-place of broken poles, poles rusted off at bottom.
- Re-build of all existing all weather surfaces.
Talk to one of our people about your tennis court construction and get a free no obligation quote on your court today.
With us you get.
• Highest quality workmanship
• Excellent prices
• Comprehensive guarantees
• Shock Absorbing court surfaces
Tennis Court Installations, Repairs and MoreHard Courts
A hardcourt (or hard court) is a surface or floor on which a sport is played, most usually in reference to tennis courts. They are typically made of rigid materials such as asphalt
, and covered with acrylic material to seal the surface and mark the playing lines, while providing some cushioning.
Hard courts can range from faster to slower speeds depending on the quantity and size of sand mixed into the paint coating. Hard courts tend to equalize the playing field in terms of athletic style.